- This event has passed.
Getting The Job Done: Overcoming Procrastination
21st May 2020
Getting the Job Done – Overcoming Procrastination
Whether it’s writing up, submitting a paper or report, starting the big project, addressing a new challenge, holding meetings or applying for a new role or promotion…there’s a long list of the things people put off.
This course is designed for those who actually want to get on with what they’ve set out to do but who may also have perfectionist tendencies, take on too much, are scared of mistakes or feedback, or those who find a million other things to do before they start or who just can’t seem to take that first step.
Outcomes – This workshop takes people through a range of reflective activities to bring greater awareness and choice to those tricky situations. By the end of this, you will:
- Be aware of the behaviours you use to trip yourself up
- Have greater insight into reasons for it
- Be able to choose from a range of approaches to get back into action
- Have identified a set of practices to use back in the workplace
Benefits – By regularly practicing the learning from this, you will be better able to:
- Notice when you’re tripping yourself up and find ways to get back into action
- Erode the habit of procrastination
- Achieve what you really want
This course will be held online. Further details will be sent out to attendees once they confirm their slot with joining details. This workshop is open to all students in the SWWDTP.
Your trainer will be Jamie McDonald who has a wealth of experience in this field.
Don’t forget to sign up to part 1 which takes place on the 20th May on time management!
Any queries, please contact: email@example.com