- This event has passed.
Priorities, Time and Self-Management
Priorities, time and self-management
This highly interactive workshop is suitable for people who want to work with greater effectiveness: to focus on important matters and to manage their time and work-life balance with greater awareness and choice – and with less distraction and time wasting. This workshop has been delivered to hundreds of participants across the UK.
Outcomes – By the end of the workshop, you will
- Have learned how to use tools for assessing work-life balance
- Have developed a personalised approach to prioritisation
- Have explored their current distribution of time and energy
- Have tools for improving their use of time and energy
Benefits – By regularly practicing the learning from this, you will be better able to:
- Prioritise your work and life activities according to what is important
- Make choices that support wellbeing, work-life balance and performance
- Make the most of your time and energy
This course will be held online. Further details will be sent out to attendees once they confirm their slot with joining details. This workshop is open to all students in the SWWDTP.
Your trainer will be Jamie McDonald who has a wealth of experience in this field.
Don’t forget to sign up to part 2 which takes place on the 21st May on how to avoid procrastination!