The 21st century is transforming academic research: the creative and intellectual challenges of our research enquiries are now combined with the demands of a dynamic and ever more globalised society. The AHRC-funded SWW DTP gives the Arts & Humanities researcher access to the experience and skills essential for success in this new research world.
The SWW DTP is designed to route our researchers into productive careers whether in academia or professional practice. We provide bespoke support tailored to your project and your career aspirations, enriched by the world-class expertise and state-of-the-art resources available at our eight leading universities and our prestigious sector partners.
The SWW DTP offers joint supervision arrangements between its partner universities, ensuring an exceptional breadth and depth of coverage for your project.
SWW DTP students also benefit from an extensive catalogue of enhanced training, including:
- Consortium Training (M-level modules, subject, researcher and professional skills training)
- The DTP’s unique Professional Arts and Humanities Researcher programme
- Collaborative Training Programme, developed in response to the needs of each cohort.
Become part of the new generation of Arts & Humanities researchers and apply to the SWW DTP.
- RT @archaeowright: Enjoyed my visit to @LdnMetArchives today. Excitedly thinking up ideas for #outreach & #dishist for a possible placement…
- RT @SLJPayne: Call for papers open for 2017! A lovely welcoming environment to present work, including unfinished work and work-in-progess!…
Follow @swwdtp on twitter.