The SWW DTP’s studentship competition for September 2018 entry is open!
We will be awarding up to 60 doctoral studentships in the Arts and Humanities for entry in September 2018. The awards will be made on the basis of academic merit, with no fixed quota assigned to any one institution or subject area within the DTP.
To find out more about the benefits of the DTP’s academic environment, the opportunities provided by our studentship, and the application and assessment process, watch our videos by CLICKING HERE.
To apply to the SWW DTP for Sept 2018 entry, please CLICK HERE.
About the SWW DTP:
The 21st century is transforming academic research: the creative and intellectual challenges of our research enquiries are now combined with the demands of a dynamic and ever more globalised society. The AHRC-funded SWW DTP gives the Arts & Humanities researcher access to the experience and skills essential for success in this new research world.
The SWW DTP is designed to route our researchers into productive careers whether in academia or professional practice. We provide bespoke support tailored to your project and your career aspirations, enriched by the world-class expertise and state-of-the-art resources available at our eight leading universities and our prestigious sector partners.
The SWW DTP offers joint supervision arrangements between its partner universities, ensuring an exceptional breadth and depth of coverage for your project.
SWW DTP students also benefit from an extensive catalogue of enhanced training, including:
- Consortium Training (M-level modules, subject, researcher and professional skills training)
- The DTP’s unique Professional Arts and Humanities Researcher programme
- Collaborative Training Programme, developed in response to the needs of each cohort.
Become part of the new generation of Arts & Humanities researchers and apply to the SWW DTP.
- RT @ExeterFilm: Thinking of applying to #ExeterFilm for a #FilmPhd via the @SWWDTP ? Come to our information day on Weds 13th Dec, details…
- RT @MariaKTomlinson: Really thrilled to have been general editor for both issues of Gendered Voices magazine. So happy with the positive fe…
Follow @swwdtp on twitter.
SWW DTP Studentship Competition 2018
The competition for entry in September 2018 is open!