SWWDTP Induction Day & Cluster Research DayJanuary 22, 2020 12:22 pm
We enjoyed a busy two days in and around Bath earlier this academic year as we welcomed the first cohort of post-graduate researchers to the SWW DTP2 and joined with our current doctoral researchers from the SWW DTP1 cohorts to participate in cross-disciplinary research clusters.
The two days were a buzz with excitement, questions, dialogue, ideas and exchange. We are anticipating some stimulating and animating outcomes from these meetings over the coming academic year.
We would particularly like to thank the following people who presented and contributed over the two days:
- Andrea Romanzi, DTP1 student – The Question Journal as an exemplar of student collaboration
- Dr Pam Lock – Embarking on your PhD
- Professor Ronald Hutton – Getting the most out of your supervisions.
- Ben Taylor, Open Innovation Team, The Cabinet Office – Work placement opportunities
- Konrad Mould, Senior Partnerships Manager – International, AHRC – International Placement Scheme opportunities
Professor Ronald Hutton, University of Bristol took our SWW DTP2 cohort on a journey through the life of a supervisor at our Induction Day.
Ben Taylor, Open Innovation Team, The Cabinet Office, gave insights into placement opportunities available to our post-graduate researchers.
Konrad Mould, Senior Partnerships Manager – International, AHRC, talked about the breadth and depth of opportunities available.
Categorised in: Latest News